Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I make milk.....AND babies, what's YOUR superpower?

I've come to the realization that for the past three and a half years I have been pregnant and/or breastfeeding.  Crazy.  What body? I honestly don't remember what it used to be like.

A meeting at work today somehow ended with birthing stories share time.  I love talking about my babies being born.  Such precious memories.  And it reminds me how I'm sure I don't want to go through it again.  It's also true that there's always going to be someone's birthing story that is more dramatic and traumatic than yours and there's always one that's way easier and more euphoric than yours. 

This is also true of life.  Someone's always fighting a greater battle than me.  And there's someone who's got it easier.  I guess we're all stuck somewhere in the middle.  Life is hard sometimes.  At the end of the day I have these sweet babies to come home to.  I love them more than anything or anyone. 

No comments: